CODE-ZERO is a nautical lifestyle brand founded by professional sailors and designers. Founded in 2017, the brand has quickly become an official clothing supplier and sponsor of international sailing regattas and events. Sailors and customers around the world appreciate the brand and its approach to nautical heritage on the water, in the marina and in everyday life. CODE-ZERO is a fast-growing sportswear brand with its own offices and shops in Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain, Hong Kong and the USA. Since 2021 also official sponsor of the Alfa Romeo F1 Team ORLEN Formula 1 team.
- You take over the editorial and campaign planning for the social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.).
- You create social media content in words, images and moving images - from the idea to the release.
- You manage the social media channels operationally and also take care of community management.
- You monitor and create reports, including competition and market observation.
- You observe new trends and analyse them.
- You design campaigns or raffles to develop the channels used.
- You define and design innovative campaign concepts in the social media environment.
- You have completed a degree in marketing, communication/media or economics, alternatively a comparable education.
- You have professional experience in social media marketing and a high affinity for digital media.
- You are very familiar with the current social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) as well as the creation of performance-oriented campaigns in the social media area and can demonstrate practical success.
- You show a high interest in current social media advertising trends and enjoy discovering new forms of advertising.
- You have a sound knowledge of social media monitoring.
- Your strong communication skills, your creativity and your technical understanding make you stand out.
- You round off your profile with a good to very good command of written and spoken English.
- Location Hamburg (in the beautiful Speicherstadt)
- Permanent position
- Start possible from 1.5.2022
- We offer a very varied and at the same time challenging job at brand level, where you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot for life.
- We will discuss everything else once we have received your application.