Polo shirts are and remain timeless. The classic polo can be worn at any time of the year. In summer with bare arms and in winter with a fleece jacket or vest over it. In addition, it is comfortable. The polo is therefore the ideal clothing for the water. During sailing, rowing, boating, fishing, canoeing or any water sports, the Code Zero polo is therefore the perfect piece of clothing. The Code Zero polo shirt is also great as a casual wear.
Most polos that offer Code Zero are made of 100% cotton. Cotton clothes are nice because it is skin-friendly and easily absorbs moisture. This means that the cotton polo takes on sweat and does not drop along the skin. Only the Jib Collection of Code Zero is made of 100% polyester. Polyester has the advantage that the polo shirt feels smooth and soft. All Code Zero polo shirts are manufactured responsibly and have a long life. In addition, the design has taken into account the functionality and the latest trends in fashion.
Code Zero Polo
Collections Polo Shirts
Code Zero has a wide collection of men's polos, available in different colors and sizes. Some of the collections are named after the many sailing races, races and regattas that take place worldwide:
· Superyacht Cup Polo: The Superyacht Cup is the longest running superyacht regatta in Europe and the Mediterranean. In honor of this event Code Zero had polos designed. The polos are identified by the SYC (Superyacht Cup) logo and the logo of Code Zero.
· Bol d'Or Polo: This shirt also has on the right front the Code Zero logo and on the left logo Bol d'Or with the founding year 1939.
· America's Cup Polo: These polos are characterized by large logos displayed on both the right and the left front. America's Cup is one of the oldest international sporting events.
· Puerto Portals Polo: The polo shirt has a Puerto Portals Sailing Week application on the left chest and a Puerto Portals-badge on the sleeve.
· TP52 Polo: These polos have a TP52 Superseries-application on the chest.
· Voiles d'Antibes Polo: The Polo front looks minimalistic, but on the back is a large logo Voiles d'Anti berry printed and embroidered.
· Drifter Polo: Polos with long sleeves and buttons on the front. A blouse model.
· Gennaker Polo: This Polo is beautiful in its simplicity. The shirts have a plain color and have a subtle Code Zero logo on the left chest.
· Stern Polo: Also this model is characterized by its simplicity. Only a logo on the left chest, in the same color as the polo shirt itself.
· Jib Polo: In contrast to all other polos are the polos of the Jib-collection made of 100% polyester. This polo's are available with short and long sleeves.